Internet Explorer 8 or 9
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History...
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet Files and Cookies
- Click Delete
Internet Explorer 7
If you are using IE7 we highly recommend you update to the latest version for security purposes.
- From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History...
- Click Delete files... and Delete cookies...
- Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Internet Explorer 6
We do not support Internet Explorer 6. Please upgrade to the latest version for compatibility and security purposes.
- From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History. (Alternatively, in Firefox 4 and above for Windows, you can also click the orange Firefox button, and then select Clear Recent History from the History menu.)
If the menu bar is hidden, press
Altto make it visible.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose unselect everything except for Cookies and Cache. Click Clear Now.
- In the browser bar, enter:
- From the Obliterate the following items from: drop-down menu, select the beginning of time.
- Unselect everything except for Empty the cache and Delete cookies and other site and plugin-data. Click Clear browsing data.
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari...
- Unselect everything except for Remove all website data. Click Reset.